Website : holycrossschoolpandua.com/
Address : Mondalai P. S., Pandua, Hooghly, West Bengal - 712146
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 9932968207
Name of the Founder Body
Sisters of the Cross of Chavanod
Email of the Founder Body
Contact of the Founder Body
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE
Holy Cross School, Pandua, a minority institution under Article 30 of the Indian Constitution was established in 1971 and is administered by the Sisters of the Cross of Chavanod, a registered charitable society. The school is under the religious jurisdiction of the Catholic Archbishop of Kolkata Archdiocese. The Congregation of the Sisters of the Cross of Chavanod was founded by Mother Claudine Echernier and Father Peter Mermier in 1838 at Chavanod, France.
The final outcome of our Education pattern is to help our students to shine forth the love of God by being lovable to all. We wish, our students understand it well and grow towards it. All the knowledge that they gain in the school should help them to form a better society, by sharing and caring for one another.
Empowered by the self emptying loce of God and inspired by our Mother Foundress Claudine Echernier, we, the sisters of the Cross envision a jus and harmonious society where all people live life in its fullness.
Our goal is to form persons of character, conscience, compassion, commitment and competence, who having been enabled to face the challenges of life in the changing scenario, is sensitive to the needs of the poor and the marginalized and evolves as dynamic transcendent leaders of tomorrow.
Nurturing persons to be well integrated who in turn become agents of societal change.