Disclaimer Policy for Arked Infotech
- Introduction: The website https://arked.in/ (the "Website") is operated by Arked Infotech ("Arked Infotech" or "we"). This Disclaimer Policy sets out the basis on which we make the Website available to you. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by this Disclaimer Policy. If you do not agree to be bound by this Disclaimer Policy, you should not access or use the Website.
- No warranty: The Website and its content are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Arked Infotech does not make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Website or the information, content, materials or products included on the Website.
- Limitation of liability: Arked Infotech will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
- External links: The Website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and we do not endorse or take responsibility for the content or availability of those websites.
- Intellectual property rights: All content on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images and software, is the property of Arked Infotech or its licensors and is protected by Indian and international copyright and trademark laws.
- Governing law: This Disclaimer Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Disclaimer Policy shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Kolkata, India.
- Changes to Disclaimer Policy: Arked Infotech reserve the right to make changes to this Disclaimer Policy at any time. Your continued use of the Website following any changes will mean that you accept such changes.
- Contact us: If you have any questions or concerns about this Disclaimer Policy, please contact us at email@example.com